INSTRUCTIONS for the FAST APPLICATION:
If you are applying for tuition aid to more than one school, you should receive an email from FAST with a pin number and a link for additional schools after the application to the first school. To apply your family’s information to the other school:
- Click on the FAST provided link and enter the PIN provided,
- Enter your FAST Username and Password (Forgot your password? Call FAST Client Services at 877-326-FAST for assistance.)
- Use the drop-down to select the new school you would like to apply to. (Don't see your school? Choose any school shown in the drop-down option and complete your application. Contact FAST Client Services at 877-326-FAST for assistance.)
- Please use the navigation bar on your left to choose the section in which you wish to enter data.
- FAST charges an additional fee of $10 for each application submitted to another FAST affiliated school.
To start the FAST application process with Derech Emunah as the first or only school:
- Go to: https://www.ismfast.com/FastPage.php?id=f93df63938f8f5fa 0e77322d1c277bf2
- Enter your FAST Username and Password (Forgot your password? Call FAST Client Services at 877-326-FAST for assistance.).
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online e-mail and a 24/7 helpline are provided.
- FAST charges $43.00 for the initial school application and can be paid by credit card at the end of the session. If you do not have a credit card, or cannot budget the fee, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- After completing the online application, you will be required to mail your (2017) tax returns for both state and federal taxes with all schedules and W-2’s to:
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington DE 19806-2594
Include Derech Emunah’s name on the outside of the envelope to ensure faster processing of your application.
Do you have questions on the FAST application?
Call FAST Client Services at 877-326-FAST for assistance.